Wednesday 25 November 2015

FUNNY WAYS TO CATCH WOMEN'S ATTENTION

Are you interested in a lady?,do you wish to catch her attention?,then below are four amazing ways to get her 100% attention to you:
1. Wear your 'Favourites'
-Though I'm more of a soap and water kind of guy,whenever I take my wife on a date,I wear the cologne she bought me,"says Brandon Heller,32.
"The smell always gets her attention.I'll also put on a shirt she got me even if it's pastel."
2. Act like a 'Clown'-Dr. Scott Haltzman,author of The Secrets Of Happily Married Men:Eight Ways To Win Your Wife's Heart Forever,believes that in order to get attention from their wives,men need to do something slightly wacky.
'Getting into bed with tuxedo on,or roller skating through the  house serving her dinner can generate a good laugh and reduce tensions,"he says.'People have set ideas of how things happen from day to day,and whenever a routine changes,you end up on high-alert for danger.When your partner realizes there!s no danger at all,the flush of adrenaline gets channeled towards gleefulness about your relationship."
3. Learn what works for her- Usually men start by resorting to things that don't work to get attention,but that would work great for them in reverse,"-Dr.Haltzman.'For instance,if a woman were to strip off all her clothes and prance across the room,a man would definitely tune in. Don't catch sooner or later that this wont work in reverse because women are not simply looking for hot bodies,but to  connect  in meaningful ways."
4.Flex your "EGO"-"When my wife and I are at the gym together,I ask her to spot me while on the bench press,"Geoff Gringas.
'I like to give her a close-up view while I'm doing a bit of showing off and it keeps her eyes off of all the other sweaty guys."Why does it work?,Dr. Jeremy Nicholson,the "Attraction Doctor",says that competing with other men especially at the gym is a key way that gents can stand out."The man who dominates other men often gets the attention of women .So, guys push,shove,and fight when ladies are around.Also compete hard at everything from small games to sports.This  shows you can handle yourself,win resources and status from other men,and protect a woman."It may be a little old-fashioned,but hey,it's the truth.
Thanks for stopping by,please help my team better by dropping your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment